Every school-going woman wants to look pretty and attractive. Besides your natural beauty, your clothes and makeup can make you look lovely. But when it comes to cosmetics, most school-going women are not knowledgeable about makeup hints and ideas.
Makeup can make you look pretty and attractive. However, it may also make you look like a complete disaster when not employed properly. If you’re seeking unique and useful makeup ideas, then you are at right place. We’re here to offer useful makeup hacks to all school-going women.
The most important thing about applying makeup is to make sure that it does not damage your skin. Sadly it’s ignored by most of the folks.
If you wear makeup or not, but make certain that you never leave your home without sunscreen.
If your skin is sensitive, then don’t begin your makeup without using moisturizer. Else your base will start peeling off right away.
Many people also ignore this measure. Mostly school women apply makeup in a hurry, so they overlook skincare steps. However, even when you’re in a hurry, don’t jump right into foundation with a primer. Primer cleanses and cleanses your pores, and thus protecting your skin from chemicals in the foundation and other makeup products.
After a tiring and exhausting day at school, most women jump right into bed without stripping off their makeup. This can damage your skin. So, remember to wash your skin after getting home and before to bed.
Once you have applied moisturizer and primer, you’re all set for implementing foundation.
Some girls use their finger to apply foundation. Well, to tell the truth, this really is actually the worst thing that any woman can do to your own skin. Oval shaped makeup brushes can also be available in the market. These brushes are best for beginners and school-going girls.
- Do not overload your face with base. If you have dark circles, then use concealer to pay it rather than base. Extra layers of base will create your look cakey inside a few hours.
- Before you invest a handsome sum of money on some pricey foundation, be sure that you test it. Test and try out different foundations to find out whether they fit your skin colour. The kind of foundation you need depends upon your skin type instead of brand. So, bear this in mind before you spend dollars on it.
- You can skip face powder if you are likely to catch a snack or grocery shopping. Nevertheless, when it comes to spending 6-7 hours at school, you can’t skip face powder. It’ll keep your makeup in place. Consequently, if you do not want your makeup to wash off with your sweat, then do not leave your home without face powder.
- Use any big and loose brush to apply face powder. Keep individual brushes for applying different products. Face powder is applied to control oil. So, focus on your lips and forehead, as they are the oiliest parts of the face.
Here are a few tips and rules for eye makeup.
Just like the face, you have to prime your eyes, to make your eye makeup last longer. Furthermore, a slightly tinted primer will also create your eye shadows to pop up.
Well, to be honest, it never gives it a Cutify look. Draw a thin and natural line over the lid of outer two-third of your eyes. Don’t dip into the interior corners since this will cause you to look sleepy.
Cat eyeliner style also appears elegant. But you do not have to be overly hard on yourself if you don’t understand how to get that cat-eye look. You always have the choice of stamp eyeliner since they are easy to use and seems decent.
Moreover, teenaged girls love having kajal or lining in the waterline of eyes. This type of thought is not acceptable for those girls who have small eyes. If you’re a lover of a liner, then you are able to apply white eyeliner in your watershed line. This will make your eyes seem bigger.
Using bold colors in cosmetics to the regular go-to appearance is not a smart option, especially for teens.
Use light and nude colors of lipstick instead of bold colours to stand out on your own school. Your everyday makeup look should be like the no-makeup appearance.
Use lighter tones that give you a refreshing and natural appearance. Keep bold ad dark rainbow colors limited for parties or workouts.
Just like lipsticks and blush powders, using dark and shimmery colors for everyday school routine is a bad idea. Go for lighter and more nude shades that enhance the beauty of your eyes. But it is a big no for college girls.
- so as to make you appear new, use a mascara to make your eyes pop. If you are in a rush, then you can skip other eye makeup tips and proceed with simple mascara. Colored lashes seems very elegant and decent for school going girls.
- Colored liners will also be the correct choice for beginners. Just apply a naked eyeshadow and cover your lid with colored eyeliner and you are all set.
- Do not forget to shape your cheekbones; else your face will look chubby.
- Apply blush on the apples of your own face rather than cheekbones. This will give you a more natural appearance.
Our hints and ideas are sufficient for you to begin. However there are certain rules of thumb that you help save you from any trouble in the future.
Makeup artist in London proposes women keep their lipstick and face powders at the bag to freshen their face after each couple of hours. Regardless of what brand they’re using, they will need to fix their makeup a little bit after every 2-3 hours.