There’s nothing more perfect than”the bigger the better” when it comes to eyes! While some are blessed with naturally massive peepers, there are a few others whose strong feature may not be their eyes. It is not something which you need to shout, as you are always beautiful. But if you would like to fulfill that one desire of having big eyes as a standard of attractiveness, fret not ladies! We’ve got you covered. Proceed through our foolproof hack list today to make your eyes appear bigger!
1. Eye Makeup
The most foolproof way to create your eyes appear larger would be to manipulate makeup. Go through our eyeliner hacks along with other people to generate your peepers look bigger!
- While starting off with eyeliner, do not start from the very base of the tear duct because frames your eyes and restricts the size of your eyes. Rather, start away from one-fourth of the upper eyelid, to give the illusion of bigger eyes.
- Extend the eyeliner from one-fourth of the upper eyelid to outside the actual size of their eye, to make it look larger.
- You are able to wing the tip or create cat-eyes for additional oomph.
- Create the line thicker on the exterior, so that your eyes get more shape and volume.
- Line the bottom region of the eye using white or light shades, and darken the borders towards the end of the eye.
- If you are opting for a smokey eyed look, darken the bottom region of the eye using dark liner and extend the edges, which makes it look soft and blurry.
- Apply eyeliner on the bottom lid only from half the eye towards the end, to make your eyes seem larger.
- Your eyebrows’ve to be on fleek for the entire look to work. Fill in your own eyebrows using a color one shade lighter than your hair (for dark hair) or a shade darker than your hair (for mild hair).
- Highlight the area under and over your eyebrows to make them look arched and fabulous.
- Dab the inner corner of the tear duct with white eyeshadow to make your eyes look bigger and look fresh. Use matte to get a no-makeup appearance, and glistening glimmer for a night out.
- Use an whole outfit of eye shadow sunglasses to create the perfect look for you.
- Ideally, use light shades above the eye and darken them because you approach the crease.
- Define the crease of the eye using a dark color. If at all possible, elevate it with the help of a contouring powder.
- Add thickness into the area around the eye with eye shadow.
- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler to make them more
- Curling your lashes opens up your eyes and makes them seem wider and more alert
- Don’t stress; eyelash curlers just seem intimidating. They are not that frightening to work with.
- A fast hack is to curl lashes using a toothbrush, but be careful not to poke yourself in the eye with you!
- Coat your lashes generously with lashes . A girl can never have enough mascara!
- Use dark colors to create your lashes look longer so your eyes seem larger.
2. Makeup Contouring
Contouring the rest of your head is a surefire way to make your eyes look bigger.
- Contour your brow in such a way that it looks younger, by going for dark colors on the periphery and emphasizing the center part and the T-zone.
- Contour the sides of the nose with vertical strokes so it looks smaller. The tip of the nose can have a highlighted part to maintain the girth flawless.
- Your cheekbones need to be contoured so they pop, with the hollow of the cheek being dark and the bones emphasized.
- Go for rosy or gold tinged bronzer instead of blush, to add some glam to your ensemble.
- Your chin has to be straightened in such a manner that it looks small and pointed so your eyes have highest focus.
- The area under the eyes has to be highlighted, while the area to the faces of the eye has to be darkened.
- You might also try face baking to maintain the cosmetics on stage.
3. Lip Makeup
The secret to larger eyes would be to keep minimal attention on the lips.
- Go for light colors of nude, purple, pink or burgundy for neutral lips.
- Girls with lighter skin may go for rosy colors while women with dark skin tones may go for maroon or burgundy.
- Feel free to experiment with colored lips utilizing gloss liners, matte colors , and gloss to sass up your pretty pout.
The ideal thing to do to your hair would be to keep it unobtrusive so that it does not protect your face.
You can elect for updos which transparent your face and show off your eyes (if you’ve got long hair), or you can chop off your locks and rock some bobs! Don’t forget to keep your fur hairstyle at neck level, or tie your hair into a long ponytail in order for your eyes have all of the attention.
If bangs are the thing, make up them to brow-level so that they frame your face. Do not opt for anything higher or lower compared to that. You need to reach the sweet spot!
Accessories for a Big-Eye Look
Go for accessories that draw attention to your eyes. We’re talking coloured contacts, eyebrow piercings, and daring earrings! Draw eyes into the upper portion of the face to make your eyes the middle of focus for maximum glam.
Medical Procedures for Big Eyes
To cure sagging and creases due to aging problems, botox treatments are a cure. This paralyzes muscles in the eye area, making them resistant to creases, and keeping your eyes seem bigger.
But this method comes with its own set of worries — a botched treatment appears unappealing and plastic surgery can go wrong. Think about this decision a hundred times before you get into it. Stars who have attempted to emulate this method have failed many times, and have got it reversed. Require Courtney Cox (aka Monica Geller). She got her remedy reversed after she realized it made her look unnatural. It is very expensive to perform too, so don’t rush to this treatment.
Celebrities who have attempted to replicate this method have failed many times, and have got it reversed. Require Courtney Cox (aka Monica Geller). She got her treatment reversed after she realized that she made her seem abnormal. It’s quite expensive to perform too, so don’t rush to this treatment.
Now that we’ve covered the fundamentals, there are methods to make your eyes look bigger sitting at home! The main reason your eyes seem smaller is that of their puffiness and red skin around the eyes. The logical solution is to make the puffiness move away, for large eyes!
The skin around your eyes is thin and sensitive, making it rather easy and workable to diseases, puffiness and dark circles. All these hacks help you to reduce dark circles and puffiness around your eyes so that your eyes look larger and the skin looks young and healthy.
This hack has been used for ages, because it’s foolproof and results are guaranteed!
- Take two utilized organic tea bags
- Keep them in the fridge to cool for two hours
- Once chilled, then place the tea bags over the dark circles and puffy regions
- Let it remain for six-seven minutes
- Remove the bags and wash your face with cold water
- Repeat this daily for reduced puffiness
The tannin in the tea eliminates puffiness and makes your skin appear taut and supple. The added cold temperatures also makes your skin look youthful and fresh.
This hack is super easy as it involves just two spoons! This is an excellent quick fix to decrease puffiness because of sleeplessness or even a pesky hangover.
- Keep two big metal spoons in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out and maintain the base on your eye for 5 minutes.
- The curve of the spoon must be above your eyes, cupping them.
- Do this two prior to any event for instant puffiness reduction!
Increasing salt at the food raises discoloration on your eyes. Stay away from salted goodies to observe the difference for yourself.
Get Sufficient Sleep
Clearly, no sleep = dark circles. Get that beauty sleep, women! Include a great siesta on your daily life for brilliant eyes.
And there you have it! Which one of these hacks did you try? Can they work for you? Comment below and let us know!
*Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog are a result of research by the writer and the author alone. This article doesn’t aim to hurt the sentiments of any individual or community. This guide may be subject to change without previous notice.