Pores are much needed to expel all the sweat and oils from your body. However, large pores can seem extremely ugly and spoil the perfection of your skin and face. Here is the way to shrink pores using egg whites.
Catch These Out Of Your Own Storage
1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tsp Aloe Vera Gel
Mix and Grind
- First, separate the egg whites out of the yolk. You may only need the egg white for this mask.
- Blend the egg white, apple cider vinegar, and aloe vera gel together.
- Apply the mixture in your face, covering it properly.
- Allow it to dry (approximately 15 mins). (Do not extend your face while the mask dries. In fact, minimum motion, including minimum speaking, is suggested.)
- Wash your face with water.
Egg white contains properties which may extract wastes from the skin and tighten pores. It has the capacity to reduce fine wrinkles. More than tighten your pores, you can shrink pores using egg whites.